October 5, 2010

And the adventure continues...

After spending two days in D.C. viewing all things American, I have shifted my focus to all things Haunted! That's right, I'm in Salem, MA spending four days enjoying all things wicked. And let me tell you, this is THE place to be this time of year. The enthusiasm from the residents is contagious, and if Halloween is your cup of tea, take a trip here to get your "season" on! They have it all - including a Hello Kitty witch:


That's right - you know you've landed some place "cool" when you're able to purchase Hello Kitty in either a witch costume, which I did, or as a sparkly vampire, which I passed.


While I've visited this enchanting city before, it is another world to visit in the time of Haunted Happenings, and haunted it is. Every turn encompasses history. You never know what you'll find. My recommendation: get in your car, visit here without a plan, and discover all that there is to discover in this magical place - Salem, MA.


Stay tuned to see what happens next; after all, I will be here for four full days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you