December 15, 2012

My Upcoming Reading Challenge



With it being the end of the semester, demands of my job steal my reading time. Many teachers can relate, and during any break I relish my reading time. 

Here are 10 books I'm challenging myself to read during my small break: 

1.    The Archived ARC by Victoria Schwab

2.    The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse

3.    Every Day by David Levithan

4.    Rapture by Lauren Kate

5.    Splintered ARC by A.G. Howard

6.    The Second Spy by Jacqueline West

7.    Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness

8.    Jepp, Who Defied the Stars by Katherine Marsh

9.    Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

10.  The Diviners by Libba Bray




And of course, I am looking forward to finishing my audiobook, Days of Blood and Starlight. 

Have you read/reviewed any of the above? If so, leave a comment/link.

Which of these novels do you recommend I read first?

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you