July 23, 2012

Spotlight on...Entwined

Good morning readers! I hope all is well in your worlds.

Spotlight on... is a celebration of books that are no longer new to the bookshelves but deserve a continued interest in reading them because they are worth it. A book will be featured each Saturday, so check back to see what will be next.

I am two days late with this week's pick, but I am pleased to bring Entwined back into the spotlight!

This retelling of The Twelve Dancing Princesses will captivate you. Before you know it,  you to find yourself a part of its alluring plot.

I "read" this book via audio, and it was a fantastic reader. She kept me completely engaged with the plot, making me feel as if I was becoming a part of the entwine, finding Keeper especially tempting. 

For those who have read the Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray and enjoyed it, you have to add this book to your list of reads, seriously. 

With the combination of intriguing plot, fantastical setting, and twelve dancing sisters, this novel will cast a spell on you. 

Have you read/reviewed Entwined? If so, leave a link in the comments section. You can read my original review of the novel here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you