July 13, 2012

Discounted Matched


Okay ebook readers, if you have not yet discovered the Matched series by Ally Condie, Sunday is the day for you to bring it into your world.

On Sunday, July 15th,  Matched will be available for just $2.99. Download it - you won't be sorry. I mean, look at that beautiful cover. It was the reason I picked it up in a bookstore. I wanted to know why that girl was wearing a beautiful dress in a bubble. I could not put this book down.

Still not sure? Here is the trailer, which will give you a miniscule view into Cassia's world.




Don't have an ereader but love audiobooks? This makes a great audio as well. Dystopian readers, YA readers, readers, if you haven't already, check out this series.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you