August 14, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Thanks to Juliet @ The Attic Reviews for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.


The rules of the award are: 

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and past the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all- have bloggity-blog fun!
 
It was difficult to pass this along because there are so many great bloggers out there, but I think I've made my decision.

My nominations are:
 
1. Alaiel @ Librarian Mouse
2. Leanne@ YA Forever
3. Hannah @ Once Upon a Time
 
Congrats guys and enjoy! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you