In My Mailbox is a weekly meme sponsored by The Story Siren. This is a great way for bloggers to network and share what books they are reviewing, borrowing, and/or buying.
I am excited about several reads I've added to my mound. As a matter of fact, right now my mound is so overwhelming that I'm not too sure if I'll be able to read all of them...summer break, where are you?!
Purchased from Used Bookstore:
- Carrie (King) - this copy is from 1974! The author photo of King is priceless
- Wench (Perkins-Valdez) - so anxious to read this
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane (Howe) - have an ARC and wanted to add a finished copy to my library
Purchased from B&N:
- Just Grace and the Terrible TuTu (Harper) - I love this children's series
- Cupcake Diaries: Emma All Stirred Up (Simon) - book 7; keep them coming
- Falling In (Dowell) - a little iffy about this one, but it looks cute
- Summer of the Gypsy Moths (Packer) - love the Clementine books and decided to give this a try
- Cinder (Meyer) - our latest pick for the YA Teacher Reader bookclub
- Insurgent (Roth) - do I really need to tell you why I bought this (awesomeness on paper)
Well, that's it for this week. Do you have any books you recommend for me to add to my mound of reads?