April 21, 2012

Bring back Picnik!

Okay, I know this is not a reality, but still - I miss Picnik!

It had to be the easiest photo editing program I have ever used - and now I am searching for a replacement. Well guess what? None of them even compare to the ease that was Picnik.

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop today and have spent the last few hours playing with it, but I cannot figure it out. Nothing is labeled and the user manual takes forever to download.

Does anyone out there have a replacement for Picnik - PLEASE?!?!?

I can find websites that will allow me to frame a single picture, but I am struggling with finding one that makes a collage, a collage that I usually make for my IMM posts. This is where the true frustration lies. I've discovered just how challenged I truly am in the world of technology.

If you have a suggestion, I would love to hear it.

Signed,

A Frustrated Technologically-Challeged in the World of Picture Editing Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Use PicMonkey because it was made by some of the ex-Picnik employees and they are adding more and more features every week. I LOVE it and I was so sad when Picnik announced it was closing... now, I don't even notice them gone!

    Enjoy

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay you are my new best friend! I am so happy I found your comment...I googled, "i want picnik back" and found this. I had went out and bought photoshop elements 10 and am very frustrated as well as the person who made the above post. I just went to the PicMonkey website and they have EVERYTHING! I am so excited to edit pics again. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you