October 30, 2011

A few of my favorite witchy reads...

It is almost Halloween - the night where ghosts, goblins, and witches come out to celebrate their night. I thought I would share a few of my favorite witchy teen reads, after all, there is nothing I enjoy reading more than witchy tales. 

I have grouped my reads by category of why I recommend that you add them to your reading mound. Enjoy!

Before Harry Potter, there was...
Beatrice Bailey and The Chrestomanci series are both worth your time.


Looking for a fun witchy read?
These three series are so much fun. They would make great TV. If you've never seen The Worst Witch, Netflix it today!


If you enjoy historical fiction...
All four of these capture the historical frenzy around accusations of witchcraft


Of course, the Mecca of witchy reads...
What would a witch reading list be without the master of witchy storytelling?



 Original Witchy Reads...
These three tales are quite original in the way they bring witches to the page. Worth every moment!


 Favorite Odds and Ends of Witchy Tales...
These are great reads, but they don't fit into one category...except maybe AWESOMENESS!

Are there any above that you read and loved? Are there any suggestions you have for me to add to my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you